science based nutritional supplements
you are what you absorb
Ever heard of the phrase ‘You are what you eat?’ This is most definitely true. However in today’s world it’s not just about what you eat, it’s about what you absorb. Absorption is truly everything. If you don’t absorb your nutrients, you don’t feel a difference. This is one of the biggest problems with supplements today. That’s why we decided to break the mold and take absorption to a new level.
We added a natural technology to all of our products that enhances the absorption. We like to call it Supersorb technology. It’s a fancy term for making sure your body absorbs what you are giving it so that you feel better results, faster
so, how do we use supersorb on all of our products?
- In our nanogreens, we use liposomal encapsulation. (Say what?) Ah hem, what that means: we use natural plant fats to surround our key ingredients. Simply stated, our products stay protected while making it through the harsh acidic environment of your stomach. The nutrients have a clear pathway to make it to your small intestine (where you absorb your nutrients). In the small intestine the liposomal encapsulation insure the absorption of the nutrients
we also use a liposome with nanoreds, naomega and nanolean too.
what is emulsification?
In our nanoEPA fish oil we use an emulsification process. What is emulsification? It is a process that gently breaks down the oil into tiny microscopic droplets so that your body does not have to work to break down the oil. Essentially it is breaking it down for you. This allows your body to absorb all of the oil instead of partial amounts--like with fish oil capsules, for example.
Normally with fish oil you need 3 large capsules to get the recommended amount. With our fish oil you only need 2 teaspoons because you are absorbing 300% more. (Genius!) This also allows our nanoEPA to have a glorious, creamy, dessert-like texture and taste with zero fish burps or fishy aftertaste. Don’t believe us? That’s ok. Most people don’t either until they try it. (Wink. Hint hint.) It is a total game changer!
In our nanopro vegan we add a specific enzyme (ProHydrolase) that helps break down and absorb the protein much faster and more efficiently. One more added bonus: no stomach issues or bloating.
- In our nanominerals we use chelation. Chelation is incredibly important when working with minerals. Chelation is simply attaching 2 amino acid to each mineral so that it absorbs completely.
Another amazing fact about our supersorb technology is the cost savings. When you absorb more nutrients, you don’t need to buy as much. For example, you don’t have to buy that 20 pound bag of protein that costs more. Supersorb = more nutrients in = more money in your wallet
Still not convinced yet? Don’t take our word for it. Let the products do the talking. Our absorption truly speaks for itself. That’s how the word “nanolove” came to be!
While you work to maintain a healthy lifestyle, it can be hard to get the recommended amounts of fruits, vegetables, protein, vitamins and minerals that you need. Simply put, the average person does not get enough nutrients in their diet. That’s where we come in with our complete nutritional strategy. We provide the best absorbing nutritional powder to fill in the gaps in your diet and keep you healthy.
Our product line of all natural supplements and whole food vitamins provides you with all of the core elements your body needs to support optimal health. We use physician grade formulas with ingredients sourced from the cleanest parts of the world. We also enhance the absorption of these non-GMO and gluten free supplements naturally for better results, guaranteed. Let’s just say our products do all the talking. Click below and dive in!
We are extremely proud of the quality partnerships we have formed with some of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in today’s business landscape. Together, we are committed to creating and providing high-quality nutritional supplements made from naturally-occurring, non-GMO, whole food sources to empower all of us to take our health into our own hands.
We encourage you to explore some of the amazing brands and products that we are proud to work with, including Naturex, svetol, Sensoril, Davos Life Science and many more.
- ALA/DHA/EPA: important omega-3 fatty acids for eye, brain, heart, skin and joints.
- Alkalizing: the opposite of acidifying
- Antioxidant: inhibits aging of cells
- Bioavailability: measure of absorption
- cGMP: Current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Colostrum: nutrient rich ”first milk” from the mammary glands of mammals.
- EFA: fats essential to human health
- Glutathione: major antioxidant and detoxifier
- Isoflavone: a natural plant estrogen found in soy
- Micro-encapsulation: Encapsulating in sizes less than a micron, usually with phospholipids
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): Bioavailable source of sulfur for skin, hair, nails and joints. Available in most Health Stores.
- non-GMO: no genetically modified organisms
- ORAC: A scientific measure of antioxidant power
- Phospholipid: Natural fats found in our cell walls
- Phytoestrogen: natural estrogen in foods
- Phyto-Extracts: super nutrients from plants
- Phytonutrient: special health promoting compounds found in plants
- Polypeptides: Immune and repair factors found in colostrum
- Polyphenol: antioxidants found in berries, tea and wine
- Prebiotic: soluble fibers that support friendly micro-organisms in our intestines
- Probiotics: friendly micro-organisms in our intestines that support digestion and immunity
- Soluble fiber: natural fiber that helps maintain normal cholesterol and blood sugar; also inhibits appetite and promotes healthy digestion
- SuperFoods: Foods especially rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients and zoonutrients
- SuperSorb: Enhanced delivery system wherein highly bio-available forms of micronutrients and microencapsulation in natural phospholipids are utilized to help maximize nutrient absorption.
- Undenatured: not inactivated with heat
- Whey: The type of protein in cow’s milk that is also richest in human breast milk.
- Zoonutrients: special health promoting compounds found in meat, fish, egg and dairy products, especially whey and colostrum